What does luxury even mean
So therefore Slovenia luxury means everything slovenian that is more than just ordinary.
- a material object, service, etc., conducive to sumptuous living, usually a delicacy, elegance, or refinement of living rather than a necessity: Gold cufflinks were a luxury not allowed for in his budget.
- free or habitual indulgence in or enjoyment of comforts and pleasures in addition to those necessary for a reasonable standard of well-being: a life of luxury on the French Riviera.
- a means of ministering to such indulgence or enjoyment: This travel plan gives you the luxury of choosing which countries you can visit.
- a pleasure out of the ordinary allowed to oneself: the luxury of an extra piece of the cake.
- a foolish or worthless form of self-indulgence: the luxury of self-pity.
- Archaic. lust; lasciviousness; lechery
As every country has it’s own luxury spots, such as geographicaly special, culinary special, architecturaly special or famous by anything at all, so does Slovenia. Slovenia, as such, has many special nice and pleasent spots.
So you must only know where to look for them...
Find Slovenia Luxury Real Estate here: www.acestates.si
Maybe this is the one just for you.. : Villa ZENIA